1. PRIVICY PRINCIPLES
- We will only collect information that helps us to improve our Services;
- You may provide and we only collect information that can identify you personally(“Personal Information”) in order to provide the Services;
- Our privacy practices will be transparent to you.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES VIDEOHANDLER COLLECT
The information we collect can be generally placed in two categories: 1) data on how the user uses our Services; 2) aggregate data on content the user engages with. We may use this information to personalize and improve our services, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to analyze how you use the Services. We may provide this information to our partners, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience, but we never disclose information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally. Here are a few examples of data we collect when you use our Services:
- Whenever you interact with our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.“Cookies”are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features. We may use Google Analytics to gather non-Personal Information. In such cases, you may have the option to disable certain features as described below.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DOES NOT VIDEOHANDLER COLLECT
Our Services do NOT collect the following information:
- Your phone number
- Your friends' phone numbers
- Any of the content of your text messages, either sent or received
- Your music, photos, or videos
- Your address
4. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION IN ANY FORM. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
6. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected].